Thursday, March 06, 2008

New York and Fashion

New York has always been equivalent to fashion central. And by that, people who are serious about fashion go and study everything about fashion. And where else would they go to do this? Of course, New York. I know of a couple of fashion frenzy friends from Manila who've actually searched for a fashion school in New York on the internet. And soon thereafter were living their dream in the urban NYC lifestyle revolving around fashion, fashion and more fashion. I was updated by them everytime they would come accross a good New York fashion school.

So for one who's got their eyes and mindset to find the best New York fashion schools the internet is a great way to start your research. Information that's so easy to access, with one click all the fashion schools new york would be at your fingertips. Listed and ready for you to choose one. Gone are the days when one would have to send letters to different schools just to find out what courses they offer at how much, and the school would have to send an information pack to you. Now, everything is online. If i was not in the Travel Industry, I would have considered being in the Fashion Industry, and researching my way to finding a good New York fashion school! Maybe one day if I were to do a career change this will be useful to me.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...