Thursday, June 26, 2008

Listening to radio stations

My boyfriend is always the first to know or hear about whatever new gadget there is around. Well, at least, between the two of us he usually knows more about technology than me. However, when I asked him about high definition radio he wasn’t quite all knowing about this. I told him to go and just surf the internet about this, so that we could listen to new radio stations, instead of the old ones that we used to listen to. I have yet to find out whether iTunes Tagging can work on my Iphone. I am pretty sure it will work, I would just need to read more about it. Just thinking about this excites me! I will have to ask the girls at work if they know about this. This whole new revolution of listening to high definition sound is exciting! Out with the analog ways, and move in with digital!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...