Sunday, September 14, 2008

Heeeellloooo Summer!


Okay, I may be too excited.. But the past few days we were all treated to nice warm weather. It may be all too good to be true yet. Only time will tell whether we are really welcoming summer days. I am excited and ready to plan summer trips!

On friday, as I was walking through the park in my jeans and sweater I felt the sun and decided to take my jumper off! It was that hot! I was thinking to myself, finally my skin would get a bit of colour again. Not that I am that white, or that I am intending to get sunburnt soon (I vowed to myself that since I am 30 now I will not expose my skin to too much sun anymore).

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...