Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh London!

There are just so many places that I want to visit, and although I have been to Europe, I have not visited London. So for my next trip to Europe, when that is I don’t know yet, I would definitely be looking for cheap London hotels (or maybe stay with friends!). But then again, with my travel agent status I should find some really nice London hotel without having to ruin my budget.

For those who are looking to travel to this part of the world, it is always suggested to be canvassing rates early on perhaps a good five months before the trip. Truly there are sometimes great latest London hotel deals at this time. It would also be wise to study street guides which give depth info of the city of London. I know I would do this for each and every city I plan to visit..Okay, I may be sounding too much of a travel agent I should probably just leave your planning to you, but if you need help I am here!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...