Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bucks and Hens

Soon I will be needing ideas for Hen weekends! Two of my good friends are getting married, and have expressed their interest in a fun girls’ weekend to celebrate! I guess as much as I would love to have my usual bottle of wine, I won’t be able to! I will have to make do with enjoying the girls company while remaining sober. Next weekend we’d be going out to brainstorm about how to celebrate this once in a lifetime pre-wedding event. The funny thing is that the bride-to-be does not want to know anything about how his groom-to-be will be celebrating his bachelor’s party. Fair enough. I guess the couple is both mature enough to know their party limitations! I just hope the groomsmen know as well.

I wish I can share about my own hen’s night, but I did not have one! Our wedding was even just planned a mere four weeks before the event. Perhaps when we prepare to celebrate our church wedding we will have those pre-wedding parties! Or, maybe not anymore. After all, we are really married already and by then we will have our baby with us.
BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...