Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Keeping myself busy

At work, the girls and I were talking the other day about how they enjoyed playing their Nintendo DS games with their partners, and how fun the new Nintendo Wii is. One of my colleagues had bought so much games, including the gadgets that come along with it. She is also very much into that Wii yoga at the moment that she had to demonstrate to us how her sister and boyfriend imitated her in this weird balancing position. This got us all cracking! But really, if I had a Wii Fit game I would probably end up doing a bit more exercise.

There are just so much games to choose from that an actual window shopping day for price comparison would be necessary to be able to find the best buy! Although with how the rate things are going, I may end up just buying impulsively just before Christmas. I guess I should just consult my boyfriend or my work mate to ask for tips on choosing a good console game for me.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...