Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Free fruit for kids at Woolies

It's only this year that I discovered that Woolworths gives free fruit for kids accompanying while grocery shopping! So, now whenever we are at Woolies, the kids get their choice of fruit from the allotted baskets (usually it's a choice of either a banana or an apple). I commend them for doing this incentive. It is a healthy snack option - we all know how kids are always (as in always!) hungry. We all know how impatient kids can get while grocery shopping! Offering this healthy treat is a good thing I cannot stress enough. I wish they have this in Manila too!
Ironic the healthy treat stand beside the chocolate treat one! At Macquarie Centre

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...