Monday, March 21, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes my life does not revolve around work,
house chores, bills, responsibilities.

Sometimes the topics I am interested it does not involve nappies,
food for dinner, politics, news, travel, holidays, weekend, poems,
love, movies, songs, parties.

Sometimes I think I want to distance myself from the reality I am usually faced with.

But after that few moments to myself, I find that the topics I need a break from
Are the very ones which draw me back from my "sometime moments".

Sometimes I confuse myself.

Because really, I am interested in only those things.
Oh, Sometimes in a few more other things.
C'est la vie.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...