Monday, March 21, 2011

Thanks to all sticker companies!

I must be on vacation ... 3 blog posts in one day! Let alone one morning! :) I am taking the half day off from work.

The little girl is dismantling stickers from her sticker book.. and sticking them.. on my leg !! Well, it keeps her entertained and busy. Lately, it's been all about stickers. I never realised these sticky things had magic! The size or shape does not matter (for now).

I can attest to their powers. Stickers kept the little girl busy --
... on our 7 1/2 hour day flight. She stuck them onto the airplane walls.
... hourly sunday mass.
... doctor visit, while waiting in clinics.
... while waiting for our food at restos.
... on the trolley cart while I do the grocery run - she would stick and unstick those brand stickers on fruits!
... pretty much anywhere.

Most of the time she un-sticks them and hands them over to me. For me to stick back onto the wall/chair/fruit/etc.

I now have added a pad of sticker in my bag :) In case of emergency.

Simple joy! :)

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...