Monday, June 12, 2017

Researcher by nature

All of us have our own quirks and interests and mine is researching. I am in love with the fact that at this day and age I no longer need to head down to the library just to find out about a particular topic. Everything is on the net now! It is scary too in some ways because nowadays anyone can claim they know about a topic (for example shure microphone at guitarcenter.com is not something everyone knows about- at least not me!). Hubby still gets surprised at how much trivia I can come up with. Although we are all for the great things on technology, we are still teaching our kids to visit the library and borrow some books! We are proud library card owners here - something that might be obsolete in the future. So for tonight, I am off to more researching some more. And of course, it is about travel!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...