Monday, June 12, 2017

Chilly weather

Chilly weather makes me want to sip bottomless hot chocolate under the blanket, while watching my chic flicks (imagining hubby is taking care of the kids, that is!). In reality though, I am researching the trips my clients are going on. At the moment the current 'scheduled' trip is to the USA! So my head space is filled with daydreaming about Waikiki Beach, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Atlanta! So far I have already come up with proposed activities for them to do in Hawaii and California. I am currently working on New York - which is super easy since I love New York. Meanwhile, Atlanta is a little bit more of a challenge. I have been to Atlanta more than a decade ago so I need to do a refresher on the city guide. The family that I am organising the holiday for has teenage kids so I am thinking maybe a visit to a quest room could be an option. I read that quest room Atlanta is pretty popular spot. Nowadays there are mystery or escape rooms propping up in the major cities, but I haven't experienced it first hand so I cannot fully suggest it to clients yet. I have heard that it can get really exciting and engaging so it's a fun activity for a group of friends or family (even colleagues!). I guess there is no other way to find out for myself but try. So I would suggest this to my friends the next time I have someone come over to Sydney!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...