Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ModelCo Lip Plumper


The craze is on! The first time I discovered this lip plumper, I was so excited that I think my lips literally was tingling from too much lipsmacking gloss for a week! (That cinnamon flavour really blew me away :)
The Hollywood secret out, every girl must have this lip plumper. Not only do your lips feel luscious, but you'd prance a bit more like Kate Moss, or Jessica Alba. Really, having your lips glammed up can change one's mood all day. I've tried it once and I can never seem to stop applying ModelCo lip plumper every day! What's your secret indulgence? Mine, is a secret. *wink*

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...