Sunday, January 13, 2008

2008 Ponders on..


As the new year begins, I am taking this moment to really ponder on being better. In so many things, and in so many ways. It may not always be the easiest thing to do, but January does that to me. Same as with early morning thoughts and brand new notebooks, or even freshly made bedsheets. These among other things inspire me. And of course, a brand new blog! :)


Hints on anonymous me.


I live in Sydney, enjoying my last year as a twentysomething someone.

I am occupied with being a traveller and a dreamer. Sometimes at the same time.

I am a part time poet, and a full time student in this journey of life.

I believe that 2008 holds lots of surprises. For you and for me.


Come along and take a peek as I unfold these experiences, and carry them on my backpack of life... Enjoy the ride! As much as I will try to make it the most enjoyable time of my life!


No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...