Time to slow down


I've always been a busy bee, and with my current pregnancy I am practicing the art of slowing down. Or should I say, I am trying to enjoy a slower pace of life. At least for now. I was feeling a bit dizzy yesterday in spite eating every few hours. Today I was not feeling my best as well, still dizzy, and so I decided to just stay at home. I know I have about two weeks sick leave left to use, in case I really need to. So why not use it when I feel I need to slow down?! I never wanted to make an excuse of my situation but hey, it really is life changing. A perfectly healthy person such as me, can be bogged down with a hormonal high and I don't really care what others say. I had to hear my doctor remind me that work can wait, and what's important now is taking care of myself and my baby. I hope I get my energy back after the first trimester is over. I really want to be able to study properly and be a good wife. I've been slacking in taking care of the house, and I want to be able to do all that again. But for now, it is time to slow down.

Comments

Raft3r said…
whoa!
you're pregnant!
congratulations, marie!

tama yan
medyo relax ka muna
destress ng kunti

congrats uli!
=)
Cali-delights said…
First Congratulations on the baby. In any case you want to enjoy this time. For me it was a beautiful time when I was expecting my little girl. :)

Popular Posts