Sunday, May 31, 2009

Adventure tripping

I have this friend who’s recently broken up with a long term partner of 8 years. They were planning on getting married early next year, but they recently decided to call it quits. She’s called me and asked me to organize an itinerary for her to Travel Alaska this June, as she wants to forget about her love misfortunes. I willingly obliged and have come up with a few activities and adventures for her to do whilst doing a bit of Alaska Travel. I told her now would be a good time to travel since the weather would be a bit warmer in Alaska.

Adventure is one of the necessary factors included in my friend’s trip. I found a tour group that would take her camping, traveling around Denali Park, canoeing and abseiling in various places as well. It’s good that I have used this particular tour operator before, so that I know that I can trust them in taking care of my lovesick friend. Now, I am not sure how effective adventure traveling is for broken hearts, but I am sure she will fall in love with the place.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...