Friday, May 01, 2009

Spa needs and wants

Since I am feeling cold and sore now, I am dreaming of getting a massage, facial or body treatment. I have recently suffered a few body aches and pains and so I am in dire need of pampering and beauty therapy. I would settle for a one day treatment for now. Ideally I would head to one or two Spa Hotels for a series of de-stressing and some body loving retreat. At the moment, this won’t be possible since I am due to start my second subject this coming week, and surely I will be busy with assessments and tasks. I hope I won’t be sickly this term as I am so over being sick or just the overall feeling of being not well. Maybe it is a good idea to get my spa this weekend just before I start studying again!
BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...