Sunday, May 31, 2009

We are expecting!

... Yes, it has been a while, and although I am only just about approaching my second month I just can't wait to share it to the world :) I am really praying for a safe first trimester for me and bub.

We found out I was expecting a day after Mother's Day :) Little did I know that I was already a mum on that special day! We were both so happy to learn that we would be parents sometime in the new year 2010! How exciting! Over the next few weeks and months I will be sharing updates about this exciting phase I am undergoing, and about my thoughts about the whole waiting game :)

1 comment:

Vanniedosa said...

OMG marie; that's great news!!!:) congrats to you both. and have a safe pregnancy.

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...