Sunday, July 05, 2009

Weight concerns

I've gained the 2kgs that I lost early on, but now I am back to 3kgs less. I never though I would be this concerned about my weight. Gaining it! Although people say that it is not that unusual to be losing weight early in the pregnancy. I know why I'm not gaining any kgs. I don't have a great appetite now, and when I want to eat, I cannot get the food that I want! I really wish my sister would come and visit me so that I have someone to cook for me. Even for a while. She could possibly whip up my makati supermarket spaghetti.

I want my appetite back!!

2 comments:

Raft3r said...

don't worry
you'll get in cak
- you're appetite that is
take it easy, marie

The Snappy Sparrow said...

i want to gain 5 kgs :)

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...