Sunday, July 19, 2009

Birds and Plans

My sister will be visiting me soon, and I am working out our itinerary for her two weeks stay. With her around, there will be three photography buffs in the house! I am the most amateur among the three but that only means most of the time I am their model!

We were looking at visiting a few gardens while she is here, and take snaps of different plants and animals while there. I know that the botanical gardens have lots of interesting birdlife, among them the hummingbirds! I am glad that my husband and my sister are into nature. So we can do some bird watching on the side. It would have been nice if we could have a hummingbird feeder in our balcony (no private garden for us) so we could catch a glimpse of them at home. Perhaps when we upgrade into a house with a big garden, I could ask husband to gift me with a cute feeder! I’ve seen that there is quite a number of varieties available!

Another place we are considering visiting when she is around would be the zoo. We went there though last time when she visited last year so I am not sure if she wants to spend the day there. A month ago husband and I went to the zoo so I will be relieved if my sister decides not to head to the zoo!

1 comment:

Raft3r said...

mas masarap siguro mag-model kesa mag-photographer?
hehe

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...