Monday, June 20, 2011

Why Sleep

The past couple of ___ (months/years?) I've been missing good sleep. And I mean, honest to goodness long and uninterrupted zzzs. Oftentimes when the little one is asleep, I try to catch up with work or aimlessly search for stuff on the net. I know I should put to good use the free time to rest. But no, I find myself lost in tons of things to do besides lie in bed.

Photo from http://ecoki.com/sleep-remedies/
I wonder when I'd get to enjoy sleeping again. Sleep in til mid-day both on a saturday and sunday.. I suppose, just like everything else I will get it back in a couple of years. For now, I should be happy that I get to sneak out of my mummy duties for a couple of hours every day. C'est la vie.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...