Wednesday, July 04, 2012

To cruise, or not to cruise

Ever since I can remember, I've been wanting to sail on the Voyager of the Seas!! They've got the Dreamworks experience - for the little girl and the big boy! When I went on the Radiance of the Seas cruise inspection (docked at Circular Quay) late last year we were told that the Voyager would be in Sydney for a season starting this November 2012.

"Radiance of the Seas" docked at Circular Quay
There is an overnight cruise Sampler on the 23rd of November and I am thinking whether we should splurge and go on it. Or, not! Especially since we are looking at heading back to Manila soon, we might be better of just keeping the moolah and spending it more wisely elsewhere. Having said that though, I am so very tempted!! I guess if there is a good travel agent rate then I won't resist!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...