Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blank canvas

I've been in search for the perfect poster frame to put at home - actually searching for more than one - perhaps at least 7. One for each bathroom, room and the living room and my office.

For the bathrooms I am thinking perhaps a fresh canvas of lavander flowers - to match my statice flowers in heart cans. Or maybe even a collage of a beach scene, complete with bucket and spade, starfish, pathway.

My work space is probably what I can't decide on - too many lovely travel related canvas. One of which is this Paris icon... Hmm, I guess I could rotate the canvasses to suit my mood, the season, and my interest! Perfect solution!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...