Saturday, January 19, 2013

Too quick

The holidays went by too quick and I can't believe I am thinking about this year's Christmas holidays already. Ideally, we'd like to spend it in Manila with family (wishful thinking!). Either way, surely it will be a fun one for our little girl. Last year we put up a tree quite early and she loved helping hang the baubles and ornaments. I know the real trees are nicer (but hard maintenance) but to kids artificial christmas trees are just as fun.

I guess as much as I would love to think about what I want to do 11 months from now, I am more excited to plan about the next couple of months trips first. We are in the last couple of months of warm southern hemisphere weather and visits to the beach should happen more in the next months! My birthday is coming up and so I would love a family getaway. Now, I am off to search the net!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...