Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Out of time


 

So much so do and always so little time to action! I don’t know if it’s just me and my (lack of) time management or whether I am being short changed by time. 24 hours seems to be just not enough to do everything I want or need to do. I am re-reading Purpose Driven Life again and I am reminded about my priorities in life... Still I can’t seem to cope. Life is going by way too fast! I wish I have an extra couple of hours just to “run my errands”. Errands which are really things that only I can do the way I want done. C’est la vie.
Somehow I am reminded of the movie with JT and Amanda Seyfried "In Time." Really, time is a sometimes felt like a commodity we are always wanting more of and never seem to have enough of. I liked that movie. I suppose I should watch it again now and it might shed some new thoughts on my current chaotic sense of time. Hmm - note for the weekend!! *Yes, if I actually find time to watch it!*
 

Revisiting an old photo of mine from 2011

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...