I am finding that it is a constant choice between our many priorities in life. Really it is about simple living. Choosing to 'spend' time on what is important to us. When one is single it is not a hard choice - it all is about me, me and me. And what I want. Time seems to be abundant when we are single.
However, this changes when we have a partner, and when one has a child - and all the more if one has child-ren. It will be a struggle to find time to do things that I need to do, what more find 'me' time.
What is your me time about? If I had my way and if I had 'spare' time in my hands I would love to:
1. Sleep more!!
2. Write more often. Blog more often. Journal my thoughts, feelings and experiences.
3. Organise my past 5 years! I have slacked organising my files, pictures and other stuff. I have also a half empty scrapbook which I've been wanting to do ever since.
4. Bake more often & learn to cook proper dishes.
5. Catch up with friends more often.
7. Travel with friends. (ok, this will probably take more time than I need or am ready to take)
8. Read books.
9. Learn something new or take up a new hobby. It has been a while after all since I last took up a course/skill randomly.
10. Have a massage. My ultimate 'me time' indulgence.
If you are like me, half of the time where I find myself with spare time - I end up not doing anything!! I guess because "me times" are rare and so when it happens I am overwhelmed the number of choices to do!
|Photo from : http://mamascouts.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/how-to-find-time-space-to-write.html|