Friday, June 27, 2014

Peninsula Paris - Celebration in the making

The Peninsula Paris preview (paris.peninsula.com)
I am giddy and excited about Peninsula Paris opening in August 2014! I have always believed in the brand and I am sure there are fans out there waiting for this grand opening - which is the first Peninsula hotel in Europe. For many years the Peninsula has managed to preserve the luxury brand and keep that high level of quality in each of their hotels. Growing up in Manila, where Peninsula maintains one hotel, I am always transported to another world every time I enter their grand lobby to attend a wedding or another celebration.

I have read that for the BIG inauguration, other Peninsula properties are celebrating it French style. The luxurious Peninsula Hong Kong will be having a "Moet & Spa" package which includes a heavenly spa treatment. While the Peninsula New York will be showing some classic French films on the hotel rooftop.

The magnificent Rolls Royce at the Peninsula Hong Kong (hongkong.peninsula.com)
If Peninsula can make our four legged furry friends feel special, what more US !! (Yes, they have special packages to cater to our pets at the NYC Peninsula).

Peninsula New York grand staircase (newyork.peninsula.com)



No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...