Sunday, December 07, 2008

Buying presents

Sometimes I find myself in a dilemma when buying presents for people who already have it all. Really, how does one buy the perfect gift for these people? One of my family friends here is a classic example. Their family has everything, and I mean everything. I was thinking that maybe Visa gift cards are the way to go for them, so that I don't buy gift them with something that they don't need. I know though that they need love and peace, for Christmas. Last time I heard they may actually be going through a divorce. Sad, but true. Sometimes when we think people have everything, really they don't have it all, all the time. I wish I can just give them back their love for each other. That's life though.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...