Monday, December 01, 2008

Concert and Scrapping

I can't believe I got tickets to see Coldplay! Yipee! There was another pre-sale on the 29th of November and so I secured seats. Coolness. :) Gold Reserve seating.

And, I was able to catch up a year's worth of scrapping. I now am behind two years nalang! Haha! Well, a big improvement from being 4 years behind this. Hopefully I get to update this all the way to the present. It was quite nice to be able to reminisce a bit. I appreciate the places I've been to, the events I attended, the restaurants I've tried. And of course all these with the company of my family and or friends, or hubby. :)

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...