Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sell and Buy

My sister in law and his husband was meant to buy a new house before they give birth to their child. It is now only about 3 months to go before she delivers her baby, but they still haven’t bought a new one. According to hubby, they are delaying a bit because they would end up selling their current home at a very depreciated value and would not want to do that. I was going to tell them that there were Round rock tx homes for sale that they may probably be interested in, but given their situation I would probably just save my words. Maybe in a few months’ time the financial situation of the world would be better. Although, in our recent general meeting at work, they are predicting that this global crisis may take us all until 2010 for things to go back to normal, whatever that means.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...