Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Holiday arrangement for other people

At the moment I am thinking about clear blue skies, waves crashing ashore, that quaint seaside cottage balcony overlooking Myrtle Beach Resort. Somehow the silent house makes me dream of going away. I prefer an Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resort property over a mountain getaway. I am sure the husband feels the same. When I was a lot younger I used to put my ear next to a large sea shell. It would simulate the thought of being at the beach. I wish I could have the luxury of time and money to travel to all Myrtle Beach Resorts and spend my day lazing around. If only I could I would!

For now, I have to make myself busy with arranging other people’s vacations while I work hard.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...