Sunday, October 25, 2009

Same old thoughts

With all the things currently going on in the world market, is it wise to start a business? Or is it better to do a bit more of research and possibly just invest in gold or gold bullion? I am still just considering the options as to what to do. Although the latter may be attractive to some, I think I may opt to start my business. It has been a long while since I have been contemplating on this, and with my maternity leave coming up I may actually finally push through with it! It has been seriously lingering in my head, and hubby has been giving me pep talks about how much he believes I can make a big business flourish. I suppose when it all comes down to planning and pushing pens I will be raking my brain and doing my own market research. For now, its all about baby.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...