Thursday, September 10, 2009

I could get used to this


... Wake up early to cook hubby's lunch

... When hubby leaves for work, I have my breakfast

... Watch news on the morning show

... Check my emails, read, answer messages
... Blog!!

... Call my parents

... Do the dishes

... Clean the house a bit

... Head off to the city to window shop

... Have lunch, maybe with a city friend

... Stop at the park to rest, maybe take a few photos of the flowers

... Do the grocery

... Head home

... Watch dvd

... Siesta

... Cook dinner

... Wait for hubby to get home

... Watch tv

... Have dinner

... Do the dishes

... Sleep


I think I am wanting to be a housewife!!! Oh how I wish!!
(Photo from laynekennedy.com)

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...