Sunday, September 06, 2009

Still undecided

I still haven’t found a place to spend a week long ‘babymoon’ with hubby. Initially I wanted to travel about six hours north, and spend some time along the coast. But then given my bigger bump now, I am thinking it could be too long a ride for me. Maybe a maximum of three hours road trip would be fine. Perhaps we could save budget perth hotels for next time, and instead settle to choose from cheap hotels Sydney cbd. I guess just really a few days away to spend quality time as parents to be would be what we are after.

A few months ago I watched this travel show where some hotels do offer special babymoon packages. Some of these packages even included a massage treatment specifically for pregnant women! Writing about this makes me so excited to plan this getaway! I am sure whatever we decide on we will have a great time.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...