Thursday, September 24, 2009

The week that was

I so need another long break away with hubby. We were meant to have a week off and take advantage of some cheap holiday deals, but then I was called to work and re-schedule my time off. Not the best thing for employer to do, but I guess they were desperately needing staff!

Early this week I had a major exam at university which drained my brain. It’s good that I was able to concentrate on the subject instead of dreaming about Cheap Holidays in Greece or Hotels in Alcudia. Now that university is on a short break, I would like to wallow in the dream of a holiday! I have been researching for weeks about where to travel to for our babymoon. As much as we would like to go on a luxury travel frenzy, we have limited our budget in order to accommodate to buy baby things. It’s times like this that I wish I was in Manila to be able to go shopping! I know there are a lot of nice and cute baby things back home at a much cheaper price. I guess that will have to wait. For now, I will have to just be smart and buy necessary things first.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...