Monday, September 21, 2009

First love : Travel

I took the day off today since I had to study for my university exam this evening. I am hoping to pass this subject in one go! Hopefully in a year I am able to shift industry so I can try something new. Although I don’t think I am totally able to leave the travel industry as I am sure I will always be drawn to the exciting world of travel. I will forever be excited with the challenge of booking a passenger on a flight to a popular destination at peak season, find the easiest website to book Car Hire Lisbon, and find a room available in a city that claims to have reached one hundred percent hotel capacity. I guess booking travel will always be my first love, however I must spread my wings and discover my other interests. I can’t wait to graduate!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...