Saturday, June 02, 2012

A new chapter..

Somehow change is good. It keeps me on my toes. It's been quite a long while that I've kept within my comfort zone, somehow. Now, it's back to the grind. Strict routine, day in and day out. Not bad, I'd say. Just a far cry from what I've gotten used to.

Sometimes the situation will force change upon you, and sometimes it's a result of voluntary efforts. Either way, what can possibly make you stronger ... will make you stronger. So there it is! Bring it on, change!!

How do you cope with change? I've been asked this a few times in the past couple of months.. and I say I handle it pretty well. After all, I've been through so many changes in my life. I've moved and changed my lifestyle when I migrated to Australia. I've adjusted and changed my lifestyle when I started a family and had a baby. Life is constantly presenting opportunities to change what one has been used to.

Posting a crab photo from my camera - taken at Moreton Island, QLD - just because I want to post a photo :) 
C'est la vie.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...