Monday, November 05, 2012

On wedding decorations and picture perfect moments

Tomorrow is my friends wedding day!! I am so excited and have taken the day off to celebrate with her. I am looking forward to seeing her walk down the aisle, and of course check out her wedding decorations! As much as the wedding is about celebrating with family and friends this joyful occasion it is about wearing pretty dresses and coats, sharing happy picture perfect moments, food and everything else in between! If only I could capture it all on photo and video then I could wrap this up in a nice after-wedding present! It is too early, but looking forward.... I can't wait to see their little babies too! Haha!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...