Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Finding an event management software

Having been to my best friend's wedding yesterday I have a renewed appreciation for people who work in the events industry. There was this lady at the wedding who coordinated every single thing down from the hen's night, the church rehearsal, the church ceremony, the reception, suppliers and all that - and she kept a smile on her face the entire time!! I cannot believe how she managed to smile when some of the things were turning too painful to watch unfold (like the cake smashing on the floor!). She was telling me at the reception that she's just started her career in the events industry and learned everything through an event management software. I couldn't have guessed it, because she was such a natural! I commended her for the great job and told her I thought she is fantastic!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...