Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thinking of Disposable wedding cameras

My hubby and I are both into photography, especially when we were both single and had more time back then. Every weekend we would find a park (or nature reserve), a festival, an event or simply hang out in the garden to take photos of each other, or of the floral or fauna around us. Sometimes I wish we have that luxury again to take as much photos as we please. Now, our photos are mostly of each other and each milestone our little girl encounters, particularly the most recent wedding where she was a little flower girl (glad that we all had Disposable wedding cameras on the table as we forgot to bring our digital camera!).

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...