Sunday, November 11, 2012

Loving Wedding favors

I just love Wedding favors, and get amazed at how special and creative some of them can be! Although I do know of some plain and simple ones as well, I just love those that are given away and you know a lot of thought has gone into planning them. The most recent weddings that I have attended showcased small pieces of chocolate that had the couple's photo on them! While the other one had personally made jams and put them in cute little jars. They even handmade the little note that came with it. How cute and thoughtful! I know a lot of the couple's personality (or maybe the bride's!) come out in this giveaways!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...