Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My personalized napkins

I can't believe in less than two months my little girl is turning three! Where did time go?? This sudden realisation and thought made me panic! I need to start planning her birthday party! Now that we have our own place I am thinking of having it in the backyard. With lots of balloons, personalized napkins, streamers, etc. I don't have a theme yet finalised but she's been watching this cartoons for ages and I might have it cartoon themed. My parents might be here at that time and so it will make it even more special - their first time to be here on little B's birthday!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...