Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Are you a Formula 1 Grand Prix Fan? Grab your tickets NOW!


The Official Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix Website has launched phase 1 of the General Admission ticket sales. Three day passes to the much awaited event for Singapore in 2008, is slowly unfolding with preparations for the Grand Prix. The debut of the race is on 28 September 2008 and will go and maze through the streets of Singapore. I am sure this will be a spectacular sight. My lady friend in Singapore has already reserved her tickets way back, using her networks to obtain such reservation. All fans out there am sure, are counting the days. I would love to go and visit Singapore. Who knows, I may actually find myself there in September. On my way back to Manila. I'll keep you posted. Meanwhile, let's enjoy the thrill of waiting.

1 comment:

Allen's Darling said...

thanks for the comment care to exchange links...

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...