Thursday, February 28, 2008

Make use of your writing passion with Blogsvertise

I was introduced to paidblogging a few months back, and I believe our generation is lucky to have started a new means of livelihood (you will relate to this if you are a serious blogger). Really, paidblogging has enabled people like you and me who are passionate about the internet and keeping an online journal to earn while doing what we do best : online writing (now known as blogging).

Blogsvertise offers the opportunity for all writers who maintain a website (or blog) to earn. They provide the avenue for bloggers and advertisers to mutually benefit from each other through the internet. The advertisers have access to countless eager writers who can potentially promote their product, while bloggers have the potential to earn a decent amount through the advertising opportunities available. It is so easy to join Blogsvertise as even new blogs may be accepted on a probation status, which I think is a nice way of gradually introducing new bloggers to the real world of paidblogging. However way Blogsvertise may benefit you or me, I can attest that it will be an enjoyable experience.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...