Saturday, February 16, 2008

House or Apartment Unit? Rent or Buy?

Recently I've been looking at places to move to. I have been undecided whether to just rent or buy. Rent is just going steeper by the quarter. And sometimes it may be better to just purchase a place (apartment/house) as it will be the same cost anyway in the long run, at least if you buy it is yours.

I've been searching through Domain, Justlisted, Homehound, Realestate. And so far I'm not making any progress. I have to decide soon. Meanwhile, I am just really glad and appreciative of the fact that I have a home, am warm at night, and I am dry during the rainy days.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...