Saturday, February 23, 2008

Playing the Sims Game & Home Furnitures from Ikea and Freedom

Don't you just love going shopping to buy furnitures for the house? I do! Not that I have that much $$ to buy stuff that I want (or need in disguise). But I just find it very exciting to go to a store and visualise something you've seen at the shop, where you will be placing it at home. And whether the furnitures match your overall look at home.

Soon I hope to be visiting Ikea or Freedom, when hopefully I get my own place. I've been browsing through their sites and really so many cute and practical stuff to purchase.


I think I should have been an interior designer, as I really used to love decorating if given the chance. I may not be that good (yet), but those things can be learned. And it helps to have a bit of flair for creativity. I may have a hidden talent. A few years ago I loved playing the game Sims. I actually played it because I loved creating houses. This game's such a great time waster (hehe, I played 4 hours straight one time). So addictive. Being able to construct your house the way you want it to be, furnish it, all without having to move your bum off your chair, nor having to spend a penny (except for internet costs and electricity of course).


I am off surfing the net for home stuff. Who knows if a great bargain comes up, I may just grab it!

3 comments:

Big Eyed Gal said...

Can I just say that, I heart Ikea! :-) Their items are both aesthetically pleasing and functional. Love it! It's a shame though that we don't have Ikea here in the Philippines.

Coriander Dreams said...

Apparently theyve got a showroom on Kamias Road... Here's their multiply site : http://ikeaph.multiply.com/

Would've been nice if Manila opened a real store tho!

We used to have two stores in Sydney..now 1 nalang.. And super bargain prices tlga..

Big Eyed Gal said...

Oh that's right. Forgot about that pero di pa din sya store. *Sigh* I went nuts when we visited their store in HK. :-D

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...