Saturday, April 23, 2011

Driving mad

Hubby was driving us to the mall last week, and there was this car that swerved in front of us quite scarily. Good thing it was not in the side of the car where our little girl is seated, but either way it gave us a bit of sudden shock. It happened all too fast! I don't fully understand how comprehensive our insurance policy was, but I knew I did not want to have to contact an Austin Personal Injury Lawyer for whatever reason it might be! I was glad that hubby didn't flare up because of the instance, although if something happened at least I have the contact details of the company: O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...