Sunday, April 06, 2008

I am a Postie

Finally I am part of the Smorty circle! Smorty connects advertisers to bloggers. It is a place where advertisers can advertise on blogs a to promote a product or service. For writers like me who are wanting to let out creativity and combine that with the passion for writing, Smorty provides this perfect venue and at the same time I can get paid to blog.

Creating my Smorty account was easy and painless. For as long as one's blog is at least three months old and active, not have (excessive) duplicate entries, be indexed by Google and Yahoo, have non-violent and no hatred content, then I am all good. Well of course there are other considerations that Smorty looks into. However, they are only reasonable in making a decision to accept a blogger into their network.

I am looking forward to being an active and involved postie. I know I will be taken cared of by the whole Smorty team. I know that they only have the best interest for posties like me.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...