Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What do you get out of blogging?

At one point, some point in time, we need to express ourselves, beyond the real world (where we often times coat our feelings and words with a happy mask). The world wide web is such a great tool to be able to say what one wants without having to wear a happy mask. It is easy to write something about anything. But an entry written without any emotion attached to it, is like a soul-less person writing about life.

I blog for so many reasons and sometimes no reason. I just find my space (this very space I call my home) a place where I can be myself, write about anything I want, whether it is for personal gain, or whether it is to satisfy the need to share information. It can be a blabber about something I have learned, something about what I feel. Any thing. Any place. Any person. Any event. All that I want to save in my world wide web space.

I may write about the most mundane thing to you, but for me it may mean the world. At the end of the day I blog for me. I'm sure a lot out there share the same sentiments, and really to each their own. We do what makes us happy, and our happiness should not be dependent on others. Blog, write, type, inform. I just do it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that question is quite like my dissertation. it's very interesting to ask other bloggers, only to find that they echo your own reasons. :)

Raft3r said...

blogging rocks!!!

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...