Wednesday, December 07, 2011

December equals $$

It's that time of the year when every turn is about spending hard earned money. In my household it is even more expensive because aside from renewing my professional indemnity insurances for both migration and travel, we are renewing our car registration and car insurance as well! This is quite a bummer of a situation since we obviously need to spend more on Christmas presents too. Plus the fact that it's my little girl's birthday next month means even more expenses! Just typing all this is creating a knot in my chest, with all upcoming debits waiting to happen (okay, some already happened!).

Luckily, I am not tasked to find Cheap Car Insurance for our family car. I still don't drive, and so I am clueless in this area. However, am sure if it is crunch time I would manage to research on this too and find myself a good deal.

It would have been a different scenario if I was to find a car rental for someone. I have quite good suppliers for this, which usually has the option to add on additional car rental insurance. Anyway, I digress. I wish not all our insurances and registrations happen in December. I should ask to change over a couple of the registrations to mid-year instead. Yeah, right. As if they would accept the request.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...