Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Too Long now!

By far, this has been the longest time since I have run an entry here! Or done some blog hop for that matter. Sometimes I wish there was two of me to be able to do all the things I want to do at the same time. What's kept me busy the past months... well, being a mum obviously takes up most of my time. The little girl is turning 2 next month! I cannot believe how fast time went by. After next month we will be paying 75% of the fare for her to travel overseas!!! Haha, that's the travel agent in me speaking. So, that has kept my hands full.. and being a migration agent and travel agent at the same time has kept me on a roll. So much to do, with so little time. I guess I can't seem to decide if I want to be both at the same time (migration and travel).. Or, choose one over the other. But that could mean losing my license if I give up the former. Sigh.

So, while I've got a little bit of time on my hands now I'm just thinking if I should even research about online dating lies or that refugee law issue that I have pending. Perhaps, I should just catch more "zzz's" since I woke up early this morning to do some work (oh and watch Gossip Girl! Hahaha!).

But since I'm up anyway, might as well update this blog and catch up on some blog reading. It has been ages, and I miss reading my blog friends' journal. Ciao for now!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...